New Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera, the affordable all-round talent of the Nerian Vision stereo camera series, released
Stadtroda, Germany, March 29, 2023 – Allied Vision’s TKH Vision sister company Nerian Vision GmbH, based in Stuttgart, Germany, has released a new 3D depth camera that combines 3D stereo camera and image processing system in one device. The Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera is one of the most flexible 3D vision solutions at a very affordable price and a multi-talent for 3D depth perception. It enables:
– extremely fast & detailed real-time 3D image processing with up to 60 fps
– precise 3D measurements on almost any surface thanks to an integrated patter projector
– direct transmission of fully computed 3D data via Ethernet, which solves the need for additional processing power on the host computer or GPU.
The advantages of the Nerian Ruby 3D camera compared to similar products include:
– significantly more precise depth information because of up to 1.5 million 3D points/Sec.
– stable 3D measurement during runtime in harsh environments thanks to automatic camera recalibration and IP67 (mid 2023)
– the ability to work indoors and outdoors, without interference with sunlight or other sensor technologies.
Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera is especially designed for static environments or hard and critical real-time applications in dynamic environments, for applications such as:
– logistics automation
– agricultural robotics
– bin picking
– smaller autonomous mobile robots.
3D Vision expert Nerian Vision
Since 2015, Nerian Vision Technologies has successfully demonstrated the application potential of 3D stereo vision in industrial environments with its stereo vision systems SceneScan, SceneScan Pro, and Scarlet. With the Ruby 3D depth camera, the young company presents its new and particularly innovative 3D stereo vision camera. Nerian Vision thus remains among the pioneers in the machine vision sector and continues to pursue its approach towards integrated 3D cameras.
In order to be able to meet an increasing demand, Allied Vision is taking over the production of the new camera series in its manufacturing site in Stadtroda, Germany, ensuring short-term availability and high production quality.
Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Klaus-Groth-Str. 1, 22926 Ahrensburg, Germany
T// +49 (160) 96356790 , E// nathalie.toebben[at]alliedvision.com